Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Free Father 60 Speech

Happy Birthday to me! + Test + first impressions outfits

Holaaa! :) Well you get

the day, it's my birthday! Although to me that a birthday every time I like less, but there is no other. And I thought to know me a little better, because I have a tiempecillo here, I'll do a test I've seen in a blog, and I invite you take the chance to do it all:). --------------------------------

4 things in my bag:
-Keys.
"The Wallet.
-A small bottle of waterless hand soap.
-a nude gloss.

4 favorite things in my room:
-La bed with new mattress viscoelastic (could spend all day sleeping ... xD)
-The giant table.
"The house filled colonies.
-The closet.


4 things I always wanted to do:
-trip to Japan and new york.
-Get my ideal weight ..
-Wear heels (do not get along well with them U_U).
-volunteers at a protector of animals.

4 things I like now (and always):

"The animal prints.
"Things geeks.
-sweet colonies.
-black roses.


4 things you did not know about me:
"I am a flawed video games, both console (wii, ds ..) and pc (wow).
"I love old movies.
"Do not dance.
"I love the decor.



-------------------------------- Well that's it! hehe Now I leave a few outfits from shirts, this afternoon I've been trying out clothes for tomorrow, but not yet I will become. And in two of them have tried to belt up and down, no where is better ... do you think you see that: p



Shirt: C & A (new season)
Belt: C & A Jeans
: C & A
Boots: Item Red



Shirt: C & A (new season)
Belt: C & A Jeans
: C & A
Boots: Red Dot




Shirt: C & A
Belt: C & A Jeans
: C & A
Boots: Red Dot

And nothing else! Now I'm going to do a deep cleansing facial for tomorrow to be younger and so nobody knows I'm a year older xDDDD
you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment