Monday, November 1, 2010

Ear Infection Headache



Holaaa! :) Well

and my birthday is over and everything, so I like to me these things, but Well, next year another! : P And I bring photic
! Let's see, first those of some gifts, then I'm going to leave a recetita, the cake I made for my birthday, which is not rich ... not following! Now that if fat gain .. but a lot, but once a year does not hurt to begin
xDDD:




A shirt / dress white lace skirt and built, is preciosisisisma, the skirt also comes just below the bum so you can use with leggings without a problem, if you are interested you can find the in INSIDE;)


A belt also inside.

A Buggle Bear Yoshi, that monkey is: p


A varied essence, the gloss ^ ^ I love



A hat, but I'm not much of these things, but going to a store fitting rooms before the area was a man and for making me silly I grabbed him and tried it, and I go, it's not so bad, so I I give it jijiji What is not is when I'll put it but well, that is:



And I think because, well, another gift was the GHD, we bought it from my mother and I, and the upcoming trip to Xanadu, which will go on 20 as much insurance.
And no, I've had veeeeery fine and I'm happy muyy hehe;)


Here
blowing candles: P

Y and here you have the recipe:

-------------
coated biscuit cake Chocolate

Ingredients:
-milk, butter
-marie flaky biscuits (they sell them in Mercadona)
-hot chocolate.

-------------
Preparation:

"We take a mold, we recommend a long, and we spread a little butter so that cookies are not pegen.
"We take a bowl and threw the milk, warmed in the microwave a bit, but we do not become too hot, repeat this process when it is the cold milk.
- Now take a biscuit, spread with a little butter on both sides, we dip in milk a few seconds until a little soft, but never to be undone, and put it to the top of the mold. ;
-We get another, and this only we spread on one side (which is not going to be in contact with the cookie above), we dip in milk, and put it before the previous one, and so complete the mold.
"Once completed, prepare the hot chocolate and spread it on crackers.
-Finally let stand in refrigerator.

Is not that super easy? And it comes out very rich, I advise that probeis is the world's richest thing lol Every year we do for my birthday or for a party and always wins. I leave a photo:


Then you can decorate as you like, but I advise you to do it just before serving, but you come what may to me, that is Lacasitos xD had melted

And already! I hope you liked the post! See you soon! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment