Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Scorpio Man Flirtatious

Lidl Shopping

Hi! :)

Today I'll show you the last shopping I miss two weeks of clothes and some more stuff.


T Stradivariu s camel is Sencillito but resultón: P


brown corduroy skirt - The Looms


This will buy the Chinese , not bad truth cost me € 6.90, but the worst was the store is quite large and has only recently opened ... and not if you want to save the heat or cold ....... but to a It was colder than in the street and that it was this week do not see the cold has lifted, and had such power over: S xD probándomela bird left me


Gorrico to withstand the cold of Funky Fish, in browns and no: p

I also bought this in international sport for when I go to walk in the mornings and the ears are helaicas me. I see many rare to walk but I hot ....

Colony
kids Zara - smell is the way to the colonies but it smells completely different child, I love ^ ^


have brought makeup Mercadona Hello Kitty, and I bought to try this lipstick, candy 01-tone, and I liked it, reminds me of makeup you gift when you were little, that was only natural pigments and making a fool xDD It is very artificial and too much glitter, at least this lipstick, maybe the shadows the rest are worth it. (Maybe it is makeup for girls ....). By the way, I forgot to make a picture with the open bar U_U ains.

And finally I leave the outfit today, I wear the new shirt of the Chinese and manicure I also echo today with the inserts Kondo:

Jacket: Stradivarius (inv10 )
Shirt: Chinese
Belt: No idea lol I found the other day in a box
where I have some old belts, and I remembered it, but I like it:)
Pants: NYC (inv10)
Boots: White (inv10) (although it seems not every day I hehe but often, I love them: D)

Manicure: ;




thing about the prints is a bit more difficult than it looks eh, but I will taking the hang, is a vicioooo
hehe
you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment