Monday, November 8, 2010

Hacked Pokemon Cydia Sources



Hi! :)

Today I want to show some of my essential makeup products, which use daily to vary somewhat from the topic of the blog. All are low-cost brands, we started;) -----------

1 - Color Cream with Deliplus (Mercadona)


The best will be safe but to be a cheap brand I like, I hydrate the skin and gives you a little color, you match the tone of the face, has solar factor 25, is oil free, has vitamin E and contains extracts of honey and nectar of flowers, we are very completito. The best thing is how easy it is applied, I applied in two ways, or as a moisturizer with hands or a sponge. And the price is 4 €.

2 - Corrector Essence lipstick

I just recently bought and love, is shaped like lipstick is applied directly and blends well with your fingers. The other day I also use it xDD nude lipstick is not bad, but it is best applied with a lip brush or finger because if it is not very exaggerated, some have tried it so? : P


3 - Mosaic NYC for Eyes - Pink cadilac


What is in various shades (brown, purple ..) but this I think is the most natural, I can apply by mixing all the colors or you can catch one at a time, I usually use the middle, which is a skin tone for the entire eyelid, a pink to the outer half of lid, and a banana and brown for the outer V.

4 - Eye Contour Essence - Hot chocolate


5 - Illuminator in pencil Deliplus

only use the pink tone to the waterline. It makes you look more awake and natural.

6 - Deliplus Mascara - Brown

daily prefer to use a brown mascara because it gives them color, but do not attract as much attention as black.

7 - Rouge NYC cheek glow-n ยบ 655 central park pink


8 - Lipstick Rimmel No 700 nude delight


For lips use depends on the day one thing or gloss or lipstick or gloss or cocoa ... but almost always end up using this, is a very nice light brownish. -----------


These are my favorite products for daily use, "you with that product you could not live? -----------

And finally I leave the outfit on Sunday. In the morning did not think he would do so cold so I put some more ligerita, but back home jersey I got a man to leave later in the evening, wanted the jersey was release, I buy it recently in Kira. I also showed some accessories that never get!.


pink denim jacket: C & A (invierno09)
T: Pimkie (Primavera10)
Cowboys: NYC (invierno10)
Boots: Hoyvoy (invierno09)
Ring: Stradivarius (invierno10)
Clock: Dolce & Gabbana (gave it to my mother last year but occasionally it jijii theft)


Jersey: Kira (invierno10)
Cowboys: NYC (invierno10)
Boots: Hoyvoy (invierno09)





It has a gooseneck very nice and warm, the only downside is that the jersey sleeve 3 / 4, I prefer long sleeves, but now they are fashionable sweaters so we will do: P

And nothing else for now, see you soon! :)

-----------
PD: I just saw the announcement of the new ghd and worthwhile show it! It is the story of Cinderella but with a better final. Pay attention to the box of the ghd O___O.

0 comments:

Post a Comment