Monday, November 15, 2010

Why Are There Bumps On My Balls

makeup of Market

Hi! :)

What hath been the beginning of the week? I hope fine! I've spent today cleaning my room, I spent almost all day and I ended up the noses of both adornito hehe But now all shiny and well ^ ^ I have new air freshener that I love: DD

It is of red fruits, is a smell a bit strong and very fruity, but I like the
jiji Well on Saturday I was in the market, the days that I take out the rain for a walk so I went to the market, there is a good chunk: P, and the way I looked and posts, the truth that almost always come out empty handed because the clothing is very .... quadrille, and almost all are copies of copies of gathering, but sometimes I find something, and on Saturday I bought two Cosic, a sweatshirt for 9 € and boots for 18 €:




are well enough to be fair, I have nothing against them eh hehe just that the one here is quite Sosin and always bring the same as what the Chinese shops.

And today also brought me my mother a regalin, who, seeing a window the other day I saw a hello kitty bin super nice and today went to the store and bought me ^ ^



What is beautiful? : D Well

to finish it occurred to me that in every post I teach the colony of the day, I'm wearing, changing a lot of cologne smell because I'm tired of always the same, though sometimes I feel I have seasons one in Specifically, but usually change every few days. So today is this: Ciel Paris - eau de parfum

Bodybell
The buy in and only costs € 3.50, the small bottle (30ml), the largest is 8 € (100ml I think), I noticed the water because to be very expensive perfume. And the smell good, it's a bit special to me lol it smells like colonies before, the typical use your grandmother (mine not because he was given such modern perfumes Oh lala hehe). But at a time is good and I smell lasts all day, do not tell the composition because I fail to recognize the odor, but I love it:)

on! Well if Saturday is the big day! : DD I'm going to Xanadúuuu, I have a mad desire ^ ^, but what gives me laziness is the time that I have to lift ... at 5:30: S .. to catch the bird of the 7 ... afuu, but hey, insurance worth it:)

you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment