Wednesday, November 3, 2010

4 Week Old Baby With Temp

+ Gifts + + + Outfits Gifts Recipe

Holaaaa! :) Today I

more goodies jiji good gift and the other is a autoregalo some of the money they gave me, and bring more stuff! but I start on this.

My cousin has given me another Buggle Bear this:


The brunette, which brings a cat, is very cool, did not know but I like also comes in a beautiful box of lilac and black with zebra print, so I have stuck in the box that is decorated well hehe:) And my autoregalo
was tachaaaaan cross out ..... A ray-ban hehe!

but with the glass gradient, echo I have always grace this model of glasses, but as soon as the men had (to my knowledge) now that both men and women take it as soon as I I have been bought, you look weird at first but you get used to (well I still do not, that only I have a day xD but rather that what I said of optics: P). Besides were not promoting that and costing only € 90 if you were paying cash.
Although the idea was to buy the dark:
But then I made were no good, so with the advice from the clerk at the end I bought the other, are much better, more feminine. Well

talking shop (as if they never talk about it lol believe it or not I spend all day shopping eh xD) because I went to a store that have been new, it's called NYC (new york city), was second time I went, I liked the first but very little, but go out there the other day and saw in the window that had sizes up the 54 so I went to go look, and well, yes, there to size 54, but two mini shelves at the end of everything and are just pants, plus sizes were too few, and the remaining clothing is too young, too young for my taste, but I found rummaging around leggins jeans, which I'm looking for a long time , and only had until the 48 but I got a good size so I go to try them, and I loved them because they are not the typical shiny leggings flojingeros or, conversely, are a bit strong and are well adapted to the body, are almost like normal jeans, so I take them! He had also in black but of those only was the 46 and did not come up parriba hehe (look it up pabajo is hard xD) Well I'll show you several outfits, because this afternoon I was bored and I have started to test things: P


Coat / Jacket: looms (new season)
Belt: Inside (new season) ;
Leggins / jeans: NYC (new season)
Boots: Hoyvoy (last year)



Shirt: C & A (new season)
Belt: Inside (new season)
Jeans / leggins: NYC (new season)
Boots: Hoyvoy (last year)

T + BC: C & A (last year)
Belt: C & A
Boots: Red Dot (last year)


Scarf: Kira ( season)
Jersey: Lefties (last year)
Boots: Red Dot

I was inspired today lol Hope you like! And finally tell you that tomorrow I want to go through the ALDI, because looking at the page I've seen some rubber boots that I have echo grace

Those of lunarcillos, although brought on Tuesday, not if they became tomorrow there are new offers but to see if we are lucky!

And nothing else for now, until prontooo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment