Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mount And Blade Problems

Bad News Good News

Hello! :)

Long time no write!!, I am eternal echo, has been a very intense week, from Thursday between one thing and another is now almost the only time I've been able to sit quiet dinner and write a little here.

Well as I was saying, the operation went very well, but ultimately the thing was a bit more serious than he thought, not by the cyst, but because I to go into surgery and all, will say of course, where you thought otherwise? lol Well, I imagine something completely different, because the ophthalmologist told me that some serious thing that even I could do there in the query, but I had to lie down in case I became dizzy and all that, I think I said rather not to scare. But we were a normal operation, on a stretcher, with saline, oxygen, the machine that you put on your finger to see your heartbeat that is not his name, and several doctors around you, very normal yes, but I never had surgery and was up knowing nothing, so I was a little surprised but it was more the preparation that the operation itself, with anesthesia hardly notice anything, it was only in the eye and hard about half an hour, but it was the longest half hour of my life lol and went very well there, not dizzy or anything, plus they gave me a pill to take before surgery to relax , and I take it, if I was going to notice even more rare, so I went by myself as it is and .. nose how still reassure me very much. Good, I was just a small cyst in one eye! hehe But nose, I got very nervous and quite overwhelm me, but luckily it was not bad. And yes ... I finally just on THAT DAY ... but I began to ache at the end ... it's something U_U.

So no, I'm perfectly, with an eye hinchadisisimo, but I hope everything is well easy to solucionar.Muchas thanks for the comments of the previous post : 3 between them encourage me a lot. And no, I have many things to teach! Because I have many regalines echo ^ ^ and very nice, and then on Saturday I took my mother to cheer comprillas pa:) and I'll show! And I have yet another thing I will tell you soon about facial. See you soon! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment