Saturday, December 4, 2010

St Bernard Newfoundland Dog



Hello!

Well today I bring a little bad news, small that it is nothing serious, but a little bad if I was sitting. It turns out that the bulge of the eye as I thought was a stye, is a cyst, S. Yesterday I went to the ophthalmologist it looked to me and told me that, I was a fat cyst, nothing serious, and wondered if you have surgery or not, now is small but as the days go will grow and as the holidays approach for not much longer I have an appointment on Thursday for surgery. Will soon be a thing is just put anesthesia in the eye, that drop will thank God for that I do not like needles na na, a small cut and remove the butterworts. But this, which I have never operated in anything before and you like it or not spinning the head ... But that fear I have is nerves, and is no longer just for that, is that next week just these days I have to come the rule, and the first day that I have I'm fatal and need to be in bed quiet, and as just me that day comes ... pfff. Besides me with these things I have very bad luck, as my mother, the day you marry you will go down lol Anyway, hope all goes well, that as I always say, can always be worse, and I have more than proven, so I make do with what you get.

And some more, just wanted to tell this to vent a little. I'm going to leave the outfit yesterday, though I am well medium-rare, I have much encouragement and everything, plus I'm very happy lately and I feel good, so a small little problem I'm not going to come down this course:). Ah! And soon I want to talk about another discovery that I echo buenisimo, a thing of beauty, as ye see it now hehe See you soon! We will continue to report: P.


Jacket: Lefties ,
Skirt: looms
Lleggins : C & A
Collar: White Accessories
Boots: From the Chinese (They are new ^ ^ so, I speak of
them when you purchase the latest post: P)

0 comments:

Post a Comment