Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Disneyland Leather Bracelets, Letters

Mercadona shopping (again)

I had not passed by Mercadona and when he did not find anything new that interested me, but this time if I saw several things I liked and have been these:


As I have already that I could not wait to finish a bottle of vanilla gel to buy another, especially if this marabilloso pack comes in a hand gel with exactly the same smell as the gel and a body oil that smells good too. Come face to go with vanilla pod from the shower.

I also bought the sponge "dermo aqua" which says it has foam effect. I've tried the olive branch of Lush and Not really made me a lot of foam, not if it has been for the sponge or the gel itself is not very frothy. But also I liked the texture of the sponge (yes, I know, sounds weird) not scratch much or too little and is very fluffy (redundancy vague ^ ^).

And finally I bought a box of brushes can say that "travel" but it seems to me more than the bag. Brings three small brush tomorrow I will show more detail because I have no photos today.

pitufinaaaaas tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment