Sunday, May 1, 2011

Where Do They Sell Juicy Couture

Happy Mother's Day!

Today is Mother's Day, so I want to congratulate all the mothers of the world and of course, mine too ^ ^. Although I do not want to forget a person of this world that I admire greatly for being for being professional, mother and blogger (all at the same time), so Gadi this is for you:


These friendly little I have done with my six kids in school to be gifts to their moms and you can not even imagine wearing face as they left for home with a gift for his mom XDDDD

Here are others:


But today is a special day not only because it is the Mother's Day but also because to meet my boyfriend is so much joy SMURF and comply much more to me ^ ^ You know that at last such effort will be worth it ... in our desire to make things perfect ...


Thank you for reading tod @ s, follow and comment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment