Thursday, February 17, 2011

How Watch South Park On Ipod Online

De comrpas by Ebay: Last minute shopping

Hi! :)

It's been a week since I arrived I asked Joy's Cosmetic, asked the final 6 lipstick and 2 brushes, nyx, it takes me only for a week to arrive, was super fast and also all in perfect condition, I leave the store if you are interested:


Well now I'm going to show the lip, I'm thrilled with them: D.
I bought these 6:


-Orange Soda
-Summer Love-Paris


-Doll-Tea Rose
-Thalia

Besides, I had another 3, and since it was I miss them all together photos:

-Circe
-Pumpkin Pie-B52


(To view larger photos click on them)










I'm not going to say which is my favorite because I liked everyone, even the least I'll get the Doll, the red color does not fit me very well, I'm skinned with redness, and red colors that accentuated me more: \\,

And now I'm going to describe one by one:

Orange Soda: is a lovely pastel orange, and nude is perfect, a little exaggerated, but well applied is very nice.

Circe: Nude 100%, completely erases the lips, but it is nice.

Summer Love: perhaps the Nude that I like, is a very light brownish with a tad of destellitos but hardly noticeable.

Pumpkin Pie: A nude brownish orange shooting, as I said no pigment too well, it's a shame because the color is gorgeous.

Thalia: This I think is the most famous on the Internet, and rightly so, is a brownish / pink, looks nice, down a little the tone of the lips but not be nothing fancy.

Paris: A lovely pale pink, it has long sought a pink like that:).

Tea Rose: Rosa dark brown, like Paris but more brownish.

Doll: Pink / Burgundy just like the color of the lips of the doll before.

B52: Another brown with a little pink, but darker, it is very flattering.

And to finish off the lip I'm going to leave a YouTube video, is in 3 parts, which helped me a lot to choose colors:





also buy two brushes, you see, not real good, but paint me a bargain hehe For me spare.





The first one I use to make my eye stripe, and the other is to blend. Well

not handed me over, I hope this post helps some future buyer of NYX:). See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment