Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Unlimited Masterball Vba Silver Cheat

NYX nail polish manicure

Hello! :)

Today I come to teach a few purchases that I have done these weeks, but not clothing, are accessories, makeup and nail polish, hope you like!

1 - NYC Makeup Pack


This will buy in If two weeks ago, is a pack of NYC that brings fluid makeup, face powder with minerals, a mineral also blush and two mini kabukis for only 6 € !! And only make it so fluid it imagine that ofertaza. There is for fair skin, normal and dark, and there was another pack of eyes that brought mascara, shadow tile and the other thing I remember hehe
had tried not make this brand so far and I must say that is very good , makeup gives me colorcito without going and rouge is a beautiful pink. The strange thing these 3 things is that the only factor leading solar is very rare blush ... lol But if I'm pleased with the purchase:)

2 - Pack H & M nail polish
Another

pack, but the nail polish, H & M, cost me € 3.95 and brings 4 nail polish of 3.2 ml, gray, a light purple, a dark and coral, perfect for the new season is going to arrive within very little ^ ^.

3 - Equipment H & M


at H & M also buy 3 crowns in shades of brownish by 2.95 € and a very cool bracelet for the same price.

4 - earrings Claire's

In claire's pending purchase this pack so funny, it cost me decide because I saw many that I liked but the final call.

5 - "Casio" golden


went with the idea of \u200b\u200bbuying a casio, but are quite expensive, 42 €, and saw this for 7 € so I stayed with Again the be ... lol

6 - Organizing makeup


And last Saturday I went to a store that sells all sorts of things for the house, and saw that to put things and I wear makeup, is quite practical. Then I regretted not take me to put lipstick but hey, I have excuse to go another day: P.

Finally I wanted to ask a question, see if you are lucky and some one knows. I saw some lipstick Revlon brand in magazines that I liked but can not find in any store: S, do you know where they sell this brand?

you soon! : 3


PS: I forgot ! Also I shop at The Body Shop Moringa body butter! Oggg smells like ^ ^ reminds me of the smell given off when the almond trees are in bloom.


also had an offer and for 5 € more I take the scrub to play, I love that store: D.


0 comments:

Post a Comment