Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Loan Transfer Upon Death

several Konad

Hello! :)


Today I will talk about nail polish for our nails with Konad inserts without having to spend those 6 eurazos special nail polish that costs the of Konad. It will be very brief but well, that serves you best.


first say that there are many who are worth, for example some of the brand essence, or Deliplus, how do you know? It's easy, if the nail polish is very dense, such that with a layer color is almost as time served, if at hand are those with a semi-transparent layer is then not.
AND to narrow a bit more I'll show you a brand that is perfect, even better than those of Konad, because the other day and they compare you going to teach are more intense.




black and white is the brand yesensy , sell in the bazaars Chinese / Moors, cost one euro and they are perfect, well perfect for stamping, because the other day I went to get the white base and there was no way that dries up, even I tried drying drops essence and nothing, so that only serve to stamp. Ah! And the other colors of this brand is not working, and I tried U_U.




also consultilla I address as I am, I'll make an order on ebay of 12 NYX lip and is super uff ... hehe In deciding complicated I have chosen 11 times, I need one, but I do not Succeed with everyone, so I want to leave the list if you have these lip means something to me one of them and if you suggest one do me a favor: p (I just want matte lip, no brillis xD) because for most I look I find that I need lol, here's the list:


1 - Orange Soda
2 - Thalia
3 - Summer Love
4- Tea Rose
5- Doll
6- Creamy Beige
7- Paris
8- Perfect
9- Rose
10- Tea
11- Milan
12- .....


Now if I just, well no, I leave a picture of my manicure jiji you soon!



Plate: m57
nail polish used for printing: No. 78 Deliplus


0 comments:

Post a Comment