Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Psoriatic Arthritis Scholarship

Multipurpose: Concealer stick essence Outfit of the day

Hi everyone! Today I want to talk about a product of Essence, the concealer stick:



few months ago to buy it and use it a lot lately and just about everything. Seeing as lipstick prompted me to try it in several areas of the face, you can use any correction for this, but because it uses the form of lipstick is easier to apply.
started!:


1 - As concealer.


It's primary use. To me it corrects dark circles, there are several shades so you have to find yours, I use 01 to apply it better with your finger, I tried to brush but the one I have is great and I prefer the finger.


2 - How PREBASIC shadows or to match the tone of the eyelid.


If we apply on the eyelid can give two applications, or use it as PREBASIC to last us over the shadows, or leave him alone to match the tone, for example when we do not we make up a lot and we only do the mash or just we apply mascara.

3 - Waterline


As insurance you know if we paint the water line of eye colors claritas we get is that our eyes look more open and gives the effect of "good face." I usually use a white (nyx jumbo) or pink (illuminator Deliplus eyebrows). But the other day I tried the spell and leaves a more natural effect.


4 - lips PREBASIC


can also use it as PREBASIC lips, apply a little and gray out the finger, I can assure you that the lipstick lasts twice and in some not too well the improved pigments. Tell them I do not dry out the lips, too is that the hydrate me every night and use lots of cocoa throughout the day, but if not for you to have dry lips, I do not recommend it.


5 - Lipstick nude


And finally we can use nude lipstick, look, if applied directly and we cleared the lips lol For those who are so forward well, but what I do is apply a little on top and bottom lip and blend well with your finger, then you can also apply some gloss to make it more beautiful.

-------------------------


That's it, I hope you liked the entry.

you soon! ;)




0 comments:

Post a Comment