Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Very High Very Soft Cervix

First Sale Shopping Shopping

Hi! How goes the week? I hope fine. Today I will teach the first things I bought in the sales, the first and perhaps the last true because I have not seen much. Also I will tell you prices, good an approximation because some already removed the ticket and will not be exact. Started!:


1: leopard dress - Bershka - of 26 € to 13 €


2: Jersey Long Camel: H & M - 26 € to 15 €


3: Vest: The Looms - De € 18 to € 8


4 - T: The Looms - From 23 € to 16 €


5 - Boots Camel: Store district - from 24 to 14 €



6: Pyjamas: H & M - From 40 € to 10 € -
had not wanted to take it off for the photo so .. hehehe this if it was a great rebajon ^ ^


7 - Necklaces: Stradivarius -
The left
cost me € 2.99 and the other € 0.99, not what they cost
before but there usually around 5 €.



And last but was not lowered I show this nail polish Claire's that I bought it too that day, I teach it because it is a lovely color pastel blue, I bought it for me the manicure Konad plate of puffs, and I'll show you! :)

And nothing else! I hope you find them more chollitos than me and good to say that last week I made my first order with maquillalia and I arrived two days, but before I show it to test everything you buy to give an opinion so within a days we shall see.

you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment