Friday, January 14, 2011

Avs4you 활성화코드



Hello! Today I want to show I did some shopping in Konad and kiko, were this Christmas Xanadu, if I went back to Xanadu hehe But this time with my cousins, it was a crazy day because we had problems with the notes of the bird and a thousand other things , but hey, in the end it came out sooo bad.

I'll start by Kiko. Say it was the first time he entered a store of this brand and it was great, had everything and the price was fine, but only buy 3 stuff, I was very good jeje


1 - Pencil Lip Gloss N ° 07


lipstick is a pass, although it does is lip gloss may well happen as lipstick because it leaves such as liquid texture is more Cream. As you can see is a very natural tone, almost like my skin but the lips then pulled a little pink, very nude.

2 - Precision Eye Pencil No. 301

This is a brush for the eyes especially for the water line, it also serves to outline but I bought especially for the water line, because I have always watery eyes and I will soon, and am delighted with the draw very well and takes me, besides the color is very nice.

3 - Brush Cleanser



And finally the brush cleaner is the product that I liked. Is great and very easy to use, and left shining brushes leaves a whiff very good, 100% recommended. The only downside is that there is a lot of product, 50ml, and when I finished it will be difficult to buy another, theres no kiko, but we always stay good lol internet

now turn to show you what to buy in Konad, were more chips and a mini nail polish



4 more for the collection plates, and I have 9 ^ ^, I was lucky because the M57 is the one that runs faster, but this time was, and with that alone I would have been very happy, but since I was there .... :)
I also buy a nail polish Konad Chiquitin of yellow, the truth is not what I was thinking when I bought it because that color is not going to help me much, but hey there it is: P

And finally I want to show manicure that I now check with plate M57, hope you like it!.



0 comments:

Post a Comment