Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Working Gpsphone Pokemon Cheats

Back ...

Hello again, well, do not write much to enter but I have not had looking forward to anything lately and the reason for this is very sad ...

Just a week after the operation had to sacrifice one of my dogs, two days before he began to be rare, more disoriented than usual, was turning on itself, was wrong ... A few hours and could not stand, I already knew what would happen, but I did not believe it .. : (Next day we took him to the vet and did not give us good news, besides I have to tell you I was 15 and had a disease called Cushing's syndrome, which we learned that day, the symptoms are excessive hair loss , more appetite, excessive thirst, disorientation, skin becomes thin ... between many other symptoms, our vet put it down all by the age so we did not know until we went to another, but nevertheless he was happy, was wrong, I loved going out for a walk, asking us to eat, play ... . nose, until the last moment he was well, the only thing those two days and could not walk, and did not want to be alone, every time we moved a second is put to mourn, but not a normal cry, it was very sad ....
spent two days without separating from the day and night, for not sleeping, but it was not for those two days without sleep a wink, and we like, so that the vet told us he was very ill and had to sacrifice , but that day we did because it was all very fast and we could not digest anything, besides the guy was very rude to the subject, so we finally put a couple of shots if luck had improved but was not well.

next day we went to another vet again, because we could not make that decision without a second opinion, and nothing, no where to get it, as well as I was not sleeping or anything yet so we could not see if there had been a small better hope we do not have minded but there was none, he was given injections had to be echo effect that day and there was no change, we could not get to do tests and trials, because the results took time and we could not extend it again, .. so with all the pain in our hearts and more what we had to sacrifice. It was extremely hard, live view on the table and after 5 minutes take it in a box .... It's something that can not be described in words ...

knew that this day would come sooner or later, but was unable to prepare for it, and had I echo the suffering was inevitable, had spent nearly all my life, I had it since age 9, now I have 24 and spent almost 24 hours a day with, especially in recent years, as he needed more care and attention, but hey what happened had to happen and and this I guess.

I was very sorry for him because I wished they would have otherwise been more beautiful and not so, although there is never nice shapes ... But hey, I have no choice but to stay with the happy times were many and it might sound silly because it was a dog I know he was knowing that I wanted a lot and never forget it ....

Ugh, made me mourn again but that I can not avoid, I did not want to talk much about it with anyone because then I shot hours crying, but I wanted to vent a little and tell what I feel to see if I help to keep going ..

Well all, that I'm back here and I want to return writing so that when you are at home to think about something else, not that I pull all day so but right now I need more distractions from the usual ...


Farewell ......

0 comments:

Post a Comment