Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pregnancy Words For Card

Shopping in Maquillalia

Good night! Bring the post he had promised, that of maquillalia.


I have tried everything except one thing, but hey I can not wait to show it all! ^ ^, Begin:

1 - Liquid Blush - Pixi






course is a clone of Benefit Benetint , the of benefit have not tried it so I can not compare, but say it is great, I only use it for blush and I love the color leaves a natural and durable. As I read the strip color is more orange than the benefit, but for my tone Leather is great. And best of all is the price! € 3.19 : D.

2 - NYX Lipstick

These are my first NYX lipstick, I'm thrilled with them.) From left to right: B52, Pumpkin pie and Circe.

As always the following colors are never as you would expect, and that I saw a thousand pictures and videos but still lol I will leave a picture with the swatches, just in someone makes a difference:




I commented one by one:


-Circe: makeup is 100% color, even becomes too, to see, I really like the nude, but if you apply it directly is very exaggerated, but pretty is applied with a brush. Even so I am delighted with it: D.


- Pumpkin pie: it is also more like a nude but naranjita and not so exaggerated, the downside to this is that if you apply just barely be seen, this has disappointed me a bit: (but the color is very nice.

-B52: is a brown with a small pink dot, this was waiting for more clear, but I still like it, besides the 3 is the more pigmented, and though I usually use colors lighter ones for when you want to change a bit I'll use this.


In summary, these lipsticks are amazing, when I can I buy massss, the price is great, to me cost € 2.70 each but in other stores you can find it even cheaper.


3 - NYX Jumbo: Milk


€ 3.99


buenisimo Also, I have almost no pigment used but great.

4 - Essence - drops drying nail art express

€ 2.49

This is a liquid that you apply on nails painted and dried in the second, and works 100%, with only a drop you to the entire nail, also comes with a dispenser. Is very small but it just goes.

5 - Essence - SOS nail balm


€ 2.49
This is what I have not tried it yet I'll tell you!

6 - Essence - nail art applicator

2, 49 €
serves to apply rhinestones and stuff and in the nails, and also to make perfect circles. The only thing to me has come in purple, but then the color is unimportant: p.

7 - Konad - Support plate designs

€ 4.07
This is to hold Konad plates, is not really necessary but I saw good and I felt like buying it: P

-------- ;

And that's it! This is everything you buy.
Tell them about ordering I arrived in perfect condition and very fast, I ordered on a Wednesday and Friday I was at home, plus I asked my cousin and arrived at 50 €, so shipping costs left us free:).

I leave the store address if you urge: https: / / www.maquillalia.com

Nothing else! Any question you leave me in the comments.
Ah! And another thing, what do you think her new design?! :)
What I have done with the program I Artisteer is super easy. Hope you enjoy! you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment