Sunday, April 10, 2011

Brown Tindge Discharge



After seeing the new products essence, you already know that I love, I decided to spend a tour of one of the shops in my town to see if they brought something again. So I went shopping yesterday and although there was nothing new (and you can not go yesterday because I was too late) I bought something:



1. The expres drying drops that he had heard wonders. I have not tried it yet but I have the old (spray format) and work functions.
2. The enamel 08 Ultimate Collection pink color and go, which is pretty gorgeous fuchsia opaque.
3. The enamel 27 No more drama a beautiful purple, very summery but covers very little and "mínimísimo" must be given two coats.
4. The eyeliner Galm metal collection in tone 04 techno girl. This I really like the brush to apply it, is very comfortable, but slightly pigmented ... snif ...

Os show more detail later.

do you think of my purchases? have you tried any of the products?

0 comments:

Post a Comment