Monday, April 4, 2011

Monica Rocaforte Interview

The wisdom of a father ...

I have mixed skin, so some areas of your face I get enough shine, but in others it is dry skin to me.

some time now, the cheek area was now close skin, So one day, in a commentary on those of "homespun," I told my mother (my father in front): "Aggg ... I have the skin very tight and rough ... not that already done" ... to what my father says, "Well hechale" why do I have after-shave "you'll see that fine is" jajajajajaja ... the laughter we release me and my mother were memorable ... because between my father is the typical I do not care because I am a man (well ...) and the poor said it all convinced we made a terrible grace.

But one day, lost and in despair said ... I'll test it ... bad do not think I do ... and this is the face that I have left:


I have been GREAT! with a couple of times I've used my skin has returned to its natural sword ... will believe that I'm crazy XD but whenever I have a time of those where you have dry skin than I think I shot of my father's aftershave XDDDDDD


The fact is that "that which had then of afertar "is this:



The After shave balm for sensitive skin Deliplus . is also very cheap (I think it is around euro and peak), bring 100 ml dispenser and has a very light texture.

I do not use it routinely (evidentemente. ..) but for times when my skin is in crisis is like holy hand, and hey, what can I do if I do well I'm doing well ... for all those crazy that you dare to all or esteais desperate with your skin taut and dry I encourage you to try ^ ^

think I'm crazy and sent me straight to hell potinguil?

0 comments:

Post a Comment