Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sippy Cups The Sims 2

A couple of rags ^ ^

The other day I went shopping and also going through essence I bought a couple of things, which is not a bad idea that went with the intention of not buying anything ...

first thing I bought was this dress that truth was a fad but it was so mooooooono ... I bought at Zara and I know 45.90 euros.


And the second thing I bought were those dancers in tone camel with a loop on the end piece that so scared and everything. As soon as I saw it I said, I can not let go because I love them and they are very comfortable! peeeero ... damn ... because the shoes are so comfortable in the store and as you put them to leave you get hurt on all sides. Anyway ... try to tame them (give them a vote of confidence). The store where I bought is called Juan Blanco and cost me 24.90 euros.


do you think of shopping? Almendruco some trick of shoe that hurt?

0 comments:

Post a Comment