Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Multiplication Chart 1-30

Arbor Day Tour Dark Angels essence

In one of my attacks Lush have given me a muestrecilla of Dark Angels, by the way I remembered at the last minute to make the picture and I only had a ball XD (because I had not shaped ball ...)



What they say on the web This product is:

Our facial cleanser very gothic name and appearance is especially suitable for oily, dark or youth. Its composition is designed to absorb oil and exfoliate the skin removing dead cells. Take in your hands a small amount of Dark Angels, the size of a dime, make a paste with water, apply all over your face, then rinse with warm water. We recommend you use it once a week if your skin is normal and even twice if it tends to be more fat.

And I think the product is as follows:

The website na say it is cleaner, but I think it is more of a scrub because it's pretty aggressive. When I tried it (apart from smearing all over the bathroom with a beautiful black color ... ... and much spot) seemed rather normalito a product that did the same basis as any other scrub, I put my crema and not I paid more attention. But over a while I ran my hand over his face and said "oysters ... that I have soft skin!" After the product had done its job, and the truth is very well done, so I liked.

I buy, yeah, but first I want to try the four Lush cleaners that I have shows because I want to make sure which is the best feeling to my skin.

I have tasted? Did you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment