Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Danger Whipple Surgery



Today I have sinned, yes yes ... I have gotten into the essence page to see what products "news" had brought for this season and I love a lot of things. In fact I'm thinking of going to the store and ask how much is the whole stand (jajajajaja).

Here some pictures of the things I liked:

I have no eyeliner in gel form and it seems a good option to try and then if I am convinced You can spend a little more. In addition there are a variety of colors.

And I say this duo? look I'm not blue but these tones have won my heart.


And a brush for blending, not that quality will be but ... is so moooona ... XDDD ...

And this, although it seems is an illuminating concealer for eye area. Perfect for me and my dark circles.

A basic compacts for matificar.

With glazes I have been checked, either version online multi dimension and color and go.

What do you think these other glazes ... in every pie ... PRECIOUS! though I would put both the hands and feet, as the pinch I buy ALL!

essence what you think of? I liked their new products?

0 comments:

Post a Comment