Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Acid Reflux And Discharge

The second visit to Lush

When I was in Barcelona I could not hold to visit once a Lush in less than a week. The boy who had met me and all ...

On the second visit this is what I bought (and he gave me):


- A shower gel booties Grass medium (250 ml) you have to do with smell .... mmmmmm ... fresh cut grass! I recharge my batteries with just smell it. I wanted to take the little one but my boyfriend also liked so we decided to buy us the medium that so we went cheaper.
- The miraculous water body butter that exfoliates and moisturizes, 2x1. As I said in the store you just need to wash the car. ^ ^ It's pretty aggressive, but very comfortable because you just enjabonarte and you apply butter, plus is you do not feel greasy. Price 9.50 euros.

And the purchase of more than 25 euros I got:

- A 100-ml booties Flying Fox I have not tried it, but I'll tell you, that if you advance it smells like honey but with a extra sweet.
- The Orange Blossom . A solid perfume said to be the fragrance of the Mediterranean orange blossom and neroli, with whom I have a love-hate relationship XD.
- A muestritas of Aqua Marina and Angel Skin I have not tried.

What are your favorite scents for the shower?

0 comments:

Post a Comment