Saturday, March 19, 2011

Which To Buy Sanyo Xacti Or Flip Mono

More shopping, this time in Kiko

Yes, I've been traveling a long time, but I have not wasted your time ... I supplied a lot of things in my city I can not buy, such as Kiko products. Whenever I go out with just a little something and this time I have taken:


I'll have to forgive, but I am so clever that I kept so well priced ticket can not find it now ...

The first is a liquid rouge say "Water Blush" in Mandarin tone Fiz 02 z. And the truth is that I like very much because it leaves a very natural finish. I put a couple of extra photos to see (more or less) color.



The labial has been a curious history. I had already paid the rouge and nail polish and as who does not want the thing I went to watch them, but I did not pay much attention, I tried this (because it was the most caught my attention) and we went to walk around the mall. But ... before we had to go over to the why. I really liked the end, I think sticks very well with the tone of my face. 163 is the number .



And finally I bought a yellow enamel ( number 279) that he was eager because I had another of Claire's that did not look yellow to the layer number three hundred and two is that the shoots.


I want to buy a brownish cream blush for summer, any recommend for me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment