Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Male Voice Countdown And Then Techno

Pop Candy

Holaaaa! ^___^


How are you? I hope fine!.
Well a month ago that I step over here, and I've been liadilla a project is finished and as I'm going to teach.


I tell you! I have a shop online past few years add craft called Candy Pop and last mind was a little dejailla , well I decided to get with it and renew it, has a new design and many new features. I am very happy with the result.


I leave for you to take a Eyelet:

www.candy-pop.tk

And some pictures is the little things that you can find:


I will say I what you think ^ ^, and good 'm also designing new supplements these days I have the inspiration quite high so I'm taking hehe I am also learning to do stuff with crochet and amigurumi is more difficult than I thought, so I have free time I take advantage of that. As I can go back to the blog, I have a lot of reviews to do!

soon! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment