Monday, March 28, 2011

Makeshift Rabbit Water Bottle

TAG I ^ ^ H & S



few days ago CrispiTinaa made a couple of TAG's that I liked very much and as I have very few TAG's have decided to encourage them to know me a little better.


1. What is your challenge? My rest is to be happy.


2. What would you say to your boss if you won the lottery? Nothing. I teach elementary and I do enchanted to work life. In the morning I get up early perecita, but once I get to school I do not want end of the day.

3. What would you do if you found out someone is lying? Tramaría a trap to let in evidence.

4. If your house is burning and you could only save one thing, why save? My teddy bear. Yes, if that comes at the top of the blog. I have it since childhood and has been my faithful companion for many years.

5. You enter a room with many people, what are you doing? complain, complain ... XDDD I'm that Ronon

6. You see the glass half full or half empty? . Before, I always saw it as half empty, I'm learning over time to see it half full.

7. You are a magic lamp, what three wishes you ask? ask only one, which I and all the people who want to be happy.

8. What is your greatest fear? That illness affects someone I or me.

9. What makes you happy? There are many things that make me happy. My Lua, my boyfriend, my falimia, my sister genel adopted. " And small details of life as a day sun, going for a walk with my boyfriend, sharing gossip with my sister's soul while eating pipes ...

10. Do you get you get a minute of each day? Yes, but there are times it seems that all the stars are aligned so that you have even a tenth of a second to rest.

11. If you could reincarnate into an animal, would it be? A Yorky (Yorkshire) because they are always super mimadísimos and are demanding

12. What is your happiest memory? know that sounds tacky, or even a little obsessed, but my happiest memory was when my dog \u200b\u200bcame to my house. It was a ball of black hair that just barely knew mesecitos walk on and off the sofa or taking the stairs was quite an ordeal for her.

13. What city would you live and why? In Santiago it is a city with a special charm. It might rain a lot but when you walk through its streets is like being teleported to a parallel moved several hundred years earlier.

14. What do you think? in the daily effort. My mother always tells me that if I try to get something to finally get it and so far has been consistent.

15. How do you feel when you think? Cris says the same thing O_o eing?

16. Would you like to know the future? for nothing ... I'm living the present.

17. What other blog name you have thought about it before deciding? not because I raised something related to Arale, it will be because they were the drawings of my childhood.

18. Think you can make good friends through blogging world you frequent? course.

19. What book will be forever etched in your memory? never forget a book I did read on the ESO, "Arnoia, Arnoia" in Galician. It was a very fine book that you would air such an evening in normal conditions, but this ... I had to read it like three times to find out that going and even then ...


encourage one to do this TAG! Besitos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment