Thursday, March 3, 2011

How To Make A Account On Tech Deck Live

Kizumonogatari-Cap 008 and 009


confused someone's face ...
OK people, this time it took me too, sorry about that, and I kill myself if someone finds more than three horrors in the two caps together, but hey, here is a double ration of Kizumonogatari, so then do not say that I am the bad guy.

Synopsis ... meh, Wins, really I have to put synopsis? is more interesting when you can expect everything.

Whatever, Araragi going to have an interesting and hard-fought match against Dramaturgie, which will be placed face to face experience versus the strength of a vampire. Although we know who will win, a rookie, how it could win against a vampire exorcist, who above all is a vampire-killing vampires?

There you got teh links:



and I hope you enjoy it, from now on, I hope I can continue doing normal weekly releases.

Greetings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment