Wednesday, March 30, 2011

How To Increase Range And Power Of Tv Remote

bar Actimel

be about the Easter holiday and therefore also the assessments and all kinds of meetings, so I'm quite busy days. I can not stop by your blogs every day and I'm sorry, but this time you pass reappear.

Today
not have much time to make entry, but I could not resist. This afternoon, I took my mother to the grocery store tells me: "Look bringing the Actimel "... and brought such a thing as this:



Within this baby came 18 Actimel and the price was basically , the same as when you buy the Actimel nothing. It costs six euros and beak.

The box of Agatha Ruiz de la Prada is cute, is of tin and the top cover that brings a plastiquito pa you can see what's inside without opening. I was looking for something to keep my necklaces and bracelets, so this is directly intended for that.

I asked my mother if there were more models and I said yes, she had seen a different (and darker) so I'll stop to see if there are ... Actimel embarrassment often XDDD ... Nooooo kidding ... at home we take them all ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment