Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Licenve Says Temporary

LanguageTool 1.3: more accurate and more rules

The new version incorporates interesting LanguageTool improvements for English.

addition to including new rules and have reviewed the above, I have included a grammatical tagger to simplify the rules and, above all, to reduce the number of false positives.

I've also changed the structure of the rules to have a more logical grouping and be more manageable from the configuration of OpenOffice / LibreOffice.

Now the words that go right behind the script, how are you-are recognized and processed correctly.

I added multiple where before there was a suggestion or no suggestion.

I rewrote the descriptions of the mistakes identified for clarity in OpenOffice / LibreOffice.

The new version can be downloaded from the official site: LanguageTool 1.3.1.

From this version, the extension is compatible with automatic updates.


Following the plan outlined

0 comments:

Post a Comment