Thursday, March 24, 2011

What Are The Meanings Of The Colors Of Faith

One of lime and sand another

I have a cold that he loves me dearly, because I did not I get rid of, arrggggg ... I love spring and little sun recharges my batteries but these colds in the month of March are a nuisance ... finally, hopefully before the month of July has decided to abandon XD

As you know I really like tea but with this, it was so good looking, I have taken a disappointment.


His name is Green Tea and theoretically desire was flavored with various things such as almonds and caramel, and even to read it sounds like a sweet, because no ... amaaaaaaaaaargo as the only. I had you to take about three sachet of sugar to get it to be drinkable.

A hot and cold sand. Since the first part of the post is say "negative" is now a positive and is this picture I found of many Luiiiii .... is beautiful!


As you go the first few days Spring?

0 comments:

Post a Comment