Friday, March 25, 2011

Crystal Clean By Lady Speed Stick

A day of school

Yesterday I took pictures at school, during playtime, I'd like to show you so ... here they are. They have very good quality because, as some already know I'm no camera and my poor iPhone does what he can XD For the summer I have thought if you buy a camera or no camera because a person today is not normal but a blogger without camera ... contradictory ...


This photo was taken outside in the back of the school. One day I will take pictures of the views we have from the Cole because they are wonderful.


This one is inside, the room profs. In the background is management and our weapon of mass destruction ... the fotocopiadoraaaaaaaaaa ...


When I was taking photos of my girls came and gave me this bouquet of flowers, which I like to me I could not resist to take them out in the foreground. It went straight to a cup of water on my desk.


And I could not need another Casio first plane, do not I take it off of me! we is not sleeping it off me ... has been a gift from my boyfriend and I it is the gift that I have used most in life (Thanks pitufooooo ...)

that you have a good start in order ...
semanaaaaa
Bikin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment